ITALIAN RESTAURANT & BAR
: 212-307-5484 • Fax
46 West 46th Street, NYC 10036 (Between 6th Ave. & 5th Ave.)
Content on our web site
The Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar (“cecirestaurantnyc.com”) web site (“site”) includes a combination of content that we have created with our affiliates and business partners. All materials published on our site, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are the intellectual property of Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar affiliates or our business partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our Web site in whole or in part, other than as necessary for your own personal non-commercial use, without our written consent.
The use of Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar and our affiliate and partners trademarks, service marks and logos is prohibited without our written consent and we will strictly exercise and enforce our rights to them to the full extent of the law.
Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar value our relationships with our guests and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in our restaurant, and on our website and other social media outlets in an effort to improve your dining and overall hospitality experience and to communicate with you about our menu, services, products and promotions.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it and how we use it. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, dining choices, or other personal interests or preferences (e.g., favorite pillow, or beverage), when you visit our website or one of our restaurants, place an order online, visit us at a restaurant, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the menu selections you make at any of our restaurants.
Our primary goal in collecting information is to improve Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar service by understanding your preferences, communicating our promotions and services and by providing you with the best possible Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar experiences. Your information will help us analyze and forecast trends, and may help us address problems with and improve our site design and guest services. In addition, your information will help us process delivery orders faster and will give us valuable information as to where our guests need us most. Please remember that you always have the choice not to receive marketing and promotional information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see below.
We go to great lengths to protect your financial information. We do not store credit card numbers or bank account numbers. We use encryption technology for these numbers. Though no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure, Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar employs security techniques that are designed to protect the privacy of any information you share with us.
Warning – The information on this web site is protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States, 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et. Seq. Reproduction and distribution of the information on this web site without the prior written consent of the owners is strictly prohibited. Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar, LLC and its affiliates hereby disclaim any and all liability with regard to the accuracy and completeness of the information presented on this website including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and consequential damages.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please go to our DMCA notification guidelines.
Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar has adopted the following procedures to respond to alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The address of our designated agent to receive notification of infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
It is our policy to (1) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the website infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the copyright owner including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address. If you are not the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed, please describe your relationship to the copyright owner;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
It is our policy:
1. to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
3. that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that we will terminate such content providers, member’s or user’s access to the website.
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
4. Content providers, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content providers, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content providers, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, solely at our discretion.
Please contact our Designated Agent at the following address: Intellectual Property Agent at Ceci Italian Restaurant & Bar 46 West 46th Street, NYC 10036 (Between 6th Ave. & 5th Ave. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You hereby acknowledge that if you fail to comply with the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
: 212-307-5484 • Fax: 212-397-5202
46 West 46th Street, NYC 10036 (Between 6th Ave. & 5th Ave.)